Back to List
Allagash, ME 04774
Allagash Sporting Camps
Inn Road • Allagash, Maine 04774
Phone: 1-603-335-1320 (summer Dec-July)
1-207-398-3555 (fall Aug-Dec 1)
Mailing address for the camp is:
Allagash Sporting Camps
DBA Michael Paquette
101A Milton Road
Rochester N.H. 03868
About Allagash Sporting Camps
We're ready to help. Give us a few details, and let us provide you with listings that meet your criteria – complete with photographs and detailed neighborhood information. Thinking about selling your home? Nobody Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX. Our knowledgeable agents understand your goals and strive to provide guidance along the way. Start by researching your neighborhood to get an idea of what homes near you are selling for. RE/MAX Central provides a wide range of real estate services and utilizes the most current technology, processes and systems to assist you with all of your home buying and home selling needs. Whether you are new to the market or an experienced investor, we have the expertise, proven track record, and resources to help you achieve your real estate goals. Enjoy one of the last tracts of unspoiled wilderness on the Eastern Seaboard. Over 17 million acres of natural beauty and splendor! Discover deer, moose, and an occasional eagle in their natural state. Challenge your emotions, skill and courage. Marvel at the site of a native brook trout rising for a fly. Your stay here at the Allagash Sporting Camps will be a time truly treasured and one surely not forgotten. Please review our website and do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns that you may have. For a detailed look at the the services that we provide, please click on the link in the main menu area at the top right hand side of this page.
What We Offer:
- Canoe Trips - Both guided and non guided!
- Fishing- Native Trout, Muskie
- Hiking- to either Priestly Mountain or Round Pond Mountain fire tower.
- Hunting- Bear, deer, moose, and game birds.
- Snowmobiling- Wilderness trails right from the lodge and camps.
We Also Provide
- Transportation- From Allagash or the Presque Isle Airport- Frenchville.
- Camps- Fully equipped camps for showers and resting at the end of your trip.
- Rentals- Canoes, paddles, and lifejackets- The finest quality 17' Old Town canoes and kayaks.
- Relaxation, Solitude, piece of mind, escape from the hustle & bustle of everyday life!!
Visitor Reviews of Allagash Sporting Camps